Whether planning a construction site or a special event, a common question customers ask is where they can place their portable restroom. Our experienced technicians at Johnny on the Spot are prepared to guide customers in placing restrooms in the best spot for the customer and for servicing.
Having the liberty to place a portable restroom in a multitude of locations is one of the biggest advantages of portable sanitation, but there are some limitations as to where you can and cannot place your portapotty rental.
When considering where to place your rental, follow these simple guidelines:
- Place portable restrooms in a dry and level location.
- Consider accessibility – centrally located for your wedding guests, or scattered strategically.
- Also keep in mind the number of restrooms you will need based on usage, outlined on this chart.
- Keep within the vicinity of where food and beverages are being served.
- If serving alcohol at an event, you may need more restrooms.
- Must be within 25 feet of where a Johnny on the Spot service truck can park.
- Make sure that you have the proper permits for public venues, in the event permits are required please consult the city (ex. New York City Parks and Recreation) in which your event is taking place.
Johnny on the Spot’s knowledgeable representatives can guide you through how many restrooms you will need for your event and our experienced technicians will be able to guide you with placement to ensure your next project or special event goes off without a hitch.
Also, if planning an event where overnight site security or crowd control is a priority, temporary chain link or barricade fencing is a great addition that can also be handled by your Johnny on the Spot. Your sales representative can advise you on the best Temporary Fencing solution for your unique situation and schedule a site consultation if needed.
Johnny on the Spot, LLC. (A Dubin Clark Portfolio Company), headquartered in Old Bridge, NJ provides portable sanitation and temporary fencing rentals to construction, special event, seasonal, recreational and permanent location clients in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania. Since being founded in 1969, JOTS has been revered amongst its peers as one of the nation's most progressive portable sanitation providers. Featuring a state-of-the-art facility, top-quality rental products, cutting-edge service vehicles, professional staff, reliable service from tenured technicians, and innovative rental equipment, JOTS has established itself as an industry and community leader. To learn more about JOTS, please visit www.johnnyonthespot.com.