If you’re looking to host the event of the year, you’re going to want to have restrooms to match. It hardly seems fitting to kit the place out with the best gear, only to let yourself down with standard portable versions. While the basic model is fine for most outdoor parties, it’s not going to cut it for the event of the season.
So which one of the many luxury restroom trailers really stands out above all others? We’re going to have to say the Diamond Series. It really has everything you’d expect from a luxury edition model and we’re sure your friends will be impressed by just how awesome it looks.
The Diamond IV and Diamond VIII: Welcome to the High Life
This model gives an unprecedented level of comfort and indulgence when it comes to luxury restroom trailers. We think you’ll be hard pressed to find anything that will beat the décor and service standard of this unit. So what makes it so special? These are just a few of the features you’ll get with each and every model:
- Huge Interior: There’s so much space in this trailer that your guests will never feel claustrophobic or without enough wiggle room. The interior is very roomy indeed.
- Double Pane Skylights and Attractive Indirect Lighting: Forget the bright lights you often find with low quality editions. Not only do you get plenty of natural light during the daytime, you also have the subtle lighting you expect in classy establishments.
- Completely Enclosed Stalls: For complete privacy and comfort.
- Beautiful Décor: The Diamond IV is more than just about the practical elements. You get a stylishly decorated interior. With oak base cabinets, porcelain sinks, polished brass faucets and laminated counters, it’s certainly going to look the part.
- Stereo Sound Setup: Every trailer comes with its very own music setup, making the experience more pleasant for your guests.
- Soap, Towels, Waste Baskets: If you want luxury, just having alcohol hand gel just won’t get the job done.
So what is the difference between the Diamond IV and Diamond VIII? In terms of quality and lavishness, they stand on equal footing. They will both give your guests that extravagant experience you’re looking for.
The difference is simply about the size and numbers. The Diamond VIII is larger, offering an additional 2 urinals and 1 sink for the guys. The girls get 3 sinks instead of just 1, as well as 2 additional stalls. So if you’re expecting a boatload of guests, you may want to go for the Diamond VIII series.
Overall, the Diamond Series just oozes luxury, style and class. It’s made for that extra special event, whether it’s a wedding or your yearly summer garden bash. If you want your events to truly stand out, it’s all about getting the details just right. The Diamond IV and the Diamond VIII will certainly give you that extra edge you’re looking for.